Powered By Blogger

viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

Really nobody needs you now as I was doing it.

1st Verse.
Tenuous lights
On hand to hand,
I can feel you
Sieved in the darkness,
You tear my walls
Voice by voice,
A clean memory on floods,
I can fight
Against the Sun
But the rain will want to be imminent...
.
CHORUS

.
Really nobody trusts in you as I do it... (2x)
As I do it...
.
2nd Verse
.
The glasses hurt
Towards myself,
An elixir that your lips already don't offer,
I wanted to save your body to kill mine
And then not to shine for you...
.
CHORUS
But...
Really nobody loves you as I do it... (3x)
As I do it...
.
3rd Verse
.
Tales end where begin
But if you hear my soul remind our road...
.
CHORUS
Really nobody needs you now as I do it... (4x)
As I do it...
As I was doing it...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario